“WE MANAGE YOUR ACCOUNTING DEPARTMENT!”
Brenda Burton-Seldon, MBA, Chief Executive Business Consultant
Brenda has over 20 year’s professional experience, including managing the finance and administration of a high-growth $10 million non-profit organization. She has the experience in working with specialized business owner’s creating and driving the framework of planning and setting up the financial structure of highly mission oriented entrepreneurial organizations.
We build and manage effective and streamlined administrative accounting systems, including cloud base, information technology, human resources and physical infrastructures. As a profit and growth expert we work to educate you on how to lower taxes, increase profits, better manage cash flow, so there is time, and money to operate and grow your business.
As a member of your team we help with the strategic planning, evaluation, staff development, financial management reporting, accounting, tax resolution, monthly bookkeeping and year end closing.
The following experience and attributes:
- Bachelor’s degree and MBA degree in Business, Management/Accounting/Finance
- Experience in financial management, and develops budgets and cash flows for Non-profits
- Registered Tax Professional
- Certified QuickBooks Consultant-we assist clients with Monthly Bookkeeping, education and training, business forecasting, bank reconciliations, time tracking, certified payroll, and sales tax filings.
- Adjunct Professor since 2009, Courses Certified Bookkeeping, Principals of Accounting & QuickBooks
- Vice president and Commercial Lender-for regional Commercial Banks
- Program manager of HUD Section 108/CDBG Economic Development Funds
- Federal Grant Writer
- Relationship Manger and Lender for federal government loan fund.
- Board Member-of the CT. Chapter of the National Association of Tax Professionals
- Mentor/Counselor of SCORE National Organization
- Presently pursuing her Enrolled Agent License –Client representation before the IRS.
Our mission on earth is to educate, empower and to serve ALL our Clients with the utmost, Respect and Professionalism.