Welcome to our website!
This website exists to provide clients and potential clients with information concerning our firm and our unique, low-pressure approach to personal and professional services. We have an excellent client-retention rate, and we are extremely proud of the high-quality services that our firm provides.
Please, feel free to browse our website to see the services we offer as well as the many helpful resources we provide. When you are ready to learn more about what we can do for you, we encourage you to contact us.
Tips for choosing a Tax Preparer
Here are some tips to keep in mind:
- Make sure the person is qualified and has met the necessary annual filing requirements to prepare taxes.
- Do they have a current Preparer Tax Identification Number (PTIN)?
- Are they affiliated with any professional tax organizations and attend continuing education classes.
- Check the Preparer’s Tax Preparation history
- Is this Tax Preparer available all year-round?
- Do they offer Bank Products and secure your records and filing your return?
- Are their fees competitive and affordable?
- Never sign a blank tax return.